Saturday, December 8, 2012

Swallowing your pride is like swallowing a spoon full of Cinnamon

We all know I am a prideful person. Admits when she is wrong, certainly, but does it while trying to choke down vomit. I compare swallowing your pride to trying to swallow a spoonful of Cinnamon.... It's not impossible but it's painful and can end up humiliating.

Point blank period... I FUCKING HATE IT. I would rather find out that I had a warrant for my arrest than have to swallow my pride. I would rather find out that someone had been secretly video taping me taking shits in the work bathroom than swallow my pride. I would rather come home to find that there was a robbery, but the only thing they took was my shoe collection than swallow my pride.

I'm a stubborn Irish prick.... everyone knows it. It's 100% my way or no way. "You don't like the way I drive, get the fuck out the car and walk" kind of girl.... When is it okay to tell yourself, you're being a fuckin idiot....

Sometimes in life you have to learn to let go. A personal struggle of mine which I am currently attempting to learn how to do. However I expect greater things from my viewers that I am able to do myself. Hypocrite you may be saying. Sure. That's accurate in all respects. Although, if I didn't expect greater things from you and encourage your growth then really, what the fuck is this blog site for?

You come here to read, hopefully learn a little something and laugh your mother fucking ass off occasionally. If not, stop coming to the site, you're wasting your time.

Recently I made a decision based off of only my wants and jeopardized a relationship. It was selfish. I began the 3 day rule. I was doing great too. UNTIL, he text me to tell me that he missed me. Now normally I would have been an asshole because that's my nature. I would have either ignored it, or I would have told him to fuck himself. This time was different. I told him I missed him too. Now this was on day 2 if he would have waited until day 3 there wouldn't have been hope for him. However he swallowed his pride as a man, which I am sure was like swallowing a spoon full of Cinnamon for him. If he hadn't though, he would have been a memory. I wouldn't have been able to set my own needs aside for one moment and think of someone else.


Victorious because I was able to hypothetically swallow a spoon full of cinnamon. Teaching lessons through my blog is making me learn from new experiences as well.

Love your forever growing,

Personal Madam
xoxoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment