Saturday, December 1, 2012

Love vs. Vagina

Why does it seem, after years of history teaching us the do's and dont's of love, do we continue to follow the same damning path in love as our ancestors?? For the confusion of love I blame vagina.... You could 100% be into your man, but then bam your vagina gets in the way. I mean I've heard before that as human beings we weren't meant to be monogamous, I'm not sure how true I believe that to be. There are people who can do it... I'm sure those same woman are in their showers right now closing their eyes, putting the shower head on fierce pulsate and day dreaming about that sick hot guy at the video store.... but just the same.

Ladies, I know we have allllll been in that position, where you adore your man, oooooh he could be perfect too. Handsome. Gentle. Humorous. Chivalrous. He could have your heart too..... But you and your girls go out, and your vagina has a seperate agenda that it apparently wasn't going to let you in on. You're doin shots. Dancing with your girls looking cutesy custesy. And then, he walks across the dance floor looking at you as if your vagina is whispering sweet nothings. He finally gets the courage to come talk to you.... And all the sudden..... YOU TELL HIM YOU'RE SINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, I'm not saying that you do anything, neccessarily, however you just sold this man his first dream of the night. Now you know secretly, you like the attention. But why? Your man is attentive to all your needs..... For this I blame the vagina.

Okay, so you didn't fuck..... But still you know you was wrong for that right.... But let your man do the same thing! Now, you have flipped shit. He was that guy checking out another bitch at the club like her vagina was whispering sweet nothings to him. You find out. Now you throwin this mans clothes in the front yard, you done keyed his car, slashed his tires, burning his clothes like a scene of a bad boot leg movie. For this firey mess you have created I blame Love. You let the love you have for him, although he didnt do anything, fuck with your head. Hey I'm not judging I been that bitch. Ooooooo weeeee have I been that bitch. Looking like a fool because this dude was on some other shit, even though he didn't touch her vagina. Love got the best of you and now you look not only insane but unstable.

Ladies, we damned if we do and damned if we don't..... It's a constant battle of Love vs. Vagina.....

This brought to you... by your one.... your only....
Fabulous Madam
xoxoxoxo

1 comment: