Sunday, December 2, 2012

I am my sisters keeper

This is an oad to all the sisters out there that with out a doubt believe in your sibling. I have been blessed in monumental proportions, with a sister that loves me without judgement and without end.

I've been told several times that the relationship that I have with my little (2 yrs 4 months younger) sister is envied amongst the masses. She is hands down my very best friend. The love that I have for her comes from my vcry soul. Before I had children, I was certain that I wouldn't be able to love someone else as much as I love her. She has been there every step of the way throughout my life. Even when I make, less than favorable decisions, she doesn't pass judgement, she only grabs my hand and walks through both the blessings in life as well as the tribulations that have helped to mold my character. Without her, I would be a completely different person.

I recall that there was a young man who was courting her for a length of time.... They broke up, as devastating as it was, because she was young and you know young love is one unlike any other. He decided it would be one of his better ideas, to call her a whore and talk shit about her... Forgetting that her sister was a complete psycho when it came to her obviously.... So at school the next day.... Walking down the hallway to class, I happen to pass upon the little bastart. I throw my books down, grab his ass ((much taller than I, might I add) by the neck and throw him up against the lockers and start choking him.... none the less the message was received, not to fuck with my sister..... Most would say that this was a little over the top, not I, I had a bond with my sister that was like none other, that I would risk getting my ass into trouble for her... Regardless of consequence. Those who  know us.... Are well aware of many other situations in which a bit of physical reinforcement was given to say "hey.... fuck with mine and I'll go all Miami FL on your ass and eat your face... NO BATH SALTS NEEDED"

They say that twins have a bond that is unmeasurable.... I feel that my sister and I have that bond, sure we didn't enter the world at the same time.... That's probably because when our souls were deciding on when to reenter the world, I was like, we could go together but things look a lil iffy, let me go first and get situated and then I will call upon you when ready.

If you have a sister that you love with an eternal endearment make sure to thank the Lord, make sure that you tell them regularly that you love them, make sure that they know when life gets unbearable, that your shoulders are strong enough to carry some of the weight for them.

(((AGAPE)))

Loving all the sisters in the world to the moon and back


Your personal Madam
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment