Sunday, December 2, 2012

God gives you siblings that your parents forgot to procreate

I come from a family of 4. My Dad, Mom, little sister and myself. I've always felt growing up that I was missing something..... like the rest of my family. Until I met the siblings that God intended me to have... But my parents forgot to procreate : )

I have an older brother.... He's pretty phenominal if I do say so myself. Honestly I would have to say that he is my #1 fan. As soon as he found out that my passion is found in words, writing, wanting to write a book, he has been promoting me even before I began the adventure. Telling people to look for me. I don't think that he realized one night we were out and about.... Doing what we do... BOSSIN it up.... And I'm talking to someone and over hear him say....
Mike- "you friends with my sister on facebook"
Friend - "No I'm not"
Mike - "well you should..... she speaks real shit.... she is goin to write a book, I keep tellin her she need to. when she does, you will see what I'm talkin about, she will do big things. That's why I call her the Boss"
For your support regardless if I am aware of it or not, Mike, I will forever be thankful. My Mama and Papa Bear may not have given me my big brother..... But God made sure I found him. From you I learn that strength and the conviction of myself is a trait that is endearing and necessary in surviving my dreams. Thank you for being my personal cheerleader. ILU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a younger brother, Marky. He is me.... with a penis LOL Inappropriate, hysterical, passionate, kind, and loyal. I take my role as his big sister, with a sincerity that is unexplained. I have been friends with him since we were 5 yrs old. Now 27 and still the two best friends that anyone could ever have. What I have learned from him was that life is too short to take too seriously and it's okay to be who you are no matter where you are or who you are in front of. The admiration of others will be earned by being you through and through. ILU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, the baby of the group. Shannon aka Nay Nay. She isn't innocent, nor is she naive, but she is the baby and we all treat her as such. When she hurts I feel an urge to make the person who hurt her hurt too. She has a heart of gold. Would do anything for anyone no matter the sacrifice she may have to make.... Sometimes I encourage her to stop giving a fuck so much. Although, this advice I give her is in a way my attempt to ease her pain and prevent her from making the same mistakes, the amount of love her heart holds is one that many should be envious of. There aren't too many people in life that you meet that would genuinely give you the money in their wallet, the shirt off of their back or the shoes on their feet to make one day of your life easier. From her, I learn to love without regret. ILU


Today I am thankful not only for my family but for all of you.....

without all of you, I wouldn't have purpose to continue my dreams

Loving all of you

Your Personal Madam
xoxoxox

4 comments:

  1. This shit is platinum sis im lovin it. Another one for the history book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks big brother.... I promise to continue the journey with grace that will make you proud!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love you sissy. I am so proud to call you family. Call me. MUWAH!

    ReplyDelete