Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's been a passion of mine, as long as I can remember anyhow, to be apart of the world that allows us to become anyone we want to be, go to any place in or out of this world. The world of writing.

You may be asking yourself why in the hell would she name her site "My Life as a Madam", no I do not run a brothel.... However, my view on this life is that you have to smack that bitch and take what you want. If you want things done, you can't be the whore, you have to be the Madam. Make the world your bitch and use her to your advantage. With that said, allow me to introduce myself. My name is Paula, I'm 27 years old and I am severely opinionated. Most struggle with trying to wrap their head around the fact that I am a woman with the mindset and mouth of a pissed off truck driver. However, here at "My Life as a Madam" I encourage to be you. It was best said by the ingenious Dr. Seuss "There is no one youer than you" And there has never been and never will be anyone me-er than me.

Take a seat, enjoy the ride..... I promise, not to be gentle.... But to be stimulating.


xoxo

Your personal Madam

2 comments: