Thursday, March 7, 2013

Opionated Little Bitch... Why Yes, I am. Fuck you very much!

Opinionated little bitch.... Why yes, I am. Fuck you very much! If you don't want to hear what the fuck I have to say, then why do you frequent my blog so often, that I should get you a My Life As A Madam points card like mother fuckin Speedway?!

Could it possibly be that I have bigger balls than anyone that you know? That I have a free spirit and say what ever comes to my mind? Hmmm maybe it's that my vocabulary intimidates you. I mean if I were you and I was reading my blog, it would frustrate me as well that I would have to sound out words like I was in first grade and need a Webster Dictionary around, to find the meaning to words. Yeah, I guess I would be bitter too. Or maybe, it's because 1/2 of the shit I blog about, or talk shit about, bears relevance to your life. Ooops.

I'm not going to change who I am because you find discomfort in what I have to say. I'm sorry that I am more irritating to you than hemorrhoids. I understand your frustrations. I just don't give a shit. The difference between you and I, is simply that I am strong and you are weak. Each of us has a role in life. Mine is to sit at the time, and shit on haters like you. Silly bitches. If you don't like it... Avoid it. You are unhappy with your life, please don't attempt to place your emotions on me. Let me explain to each of you who read this blog and don't like it. Voice your opinions... It's okay to do so. But please don't be surprised when I verbally rape you in my next blog. I'll name, names. I got it like that. You won't have the courage to do anything about it anyway. It will be funny when you do finally speak up, because my rebuttal will be so sincere that no one will remember what you said or who you even are. Matter of fact, bitch, when I'm done with you. You will close your computer. Roll over, so your face is down in your pillow and cry. Like a 5 year old who's dog just got ran over. I don't talk shit just to talk shit. I talk shit to ruin lives.

And just in case you think that I roll solo.... Don't make that mistake, I got a team unlike any other. When we ride together, we die together. Just know that I have a backing that would make the U.S. Military surrender.

In case you aren't quite sure, yes bitch, you have just been verbally pimped by,
The one,
The only,

Personal Madam

xoxox TRICKS

1 comment: